From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Landesrat (German: council(lor) of the land) is a German language designation of offices or institutions in government or administration
- In Austria: a member of the Landesregierung government in one of the States of Austria
- A similar office in the Politics of Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol
- An officer appointed by Landschaftsversammlung to the Landschaftsverbände in North Rhine-Westphalia
- The parliament of the Saar (League of Nations) (1922–1935)
- An institution in a state-level subdivision of the German party Die Linke
- In former Prussia: the highest level of administrators of the Provinzialverwaltung, elected by Provinziallandtag, reporting to the Landeshauptmann
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.