From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up landfall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Landfall may refer to:
- Landfall (meteorology), the time at which a storm passes over shore
- Landfall (film), a 1949 British film
- Landfall (journal), a New Zealand literary journal
- Landfall (album), an album by Martin Carthy
- Landfall: A Channel Story, a novel by Nevil Shute
- Landfall, Minnesota, United States
- Landfall, also known as Kent Cottage, Brigus, Newfoundland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Landfall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.