From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up landfall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Landfall may refer to:
- Landfall (meteorology), the time at which a storm passes over shore
- Place names
- Landfall, Minnesota, United States
- Entertainment and literature
- Landfall (film), a 1949 British film
- Landfall (journal), a New Zealand literary journal
- Landfall (album), an album by Martin Carthy
- Landfall: A Channel Story, a novel by Nevil Shute
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.