|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
Composition of the court
Assembly of the court
The court has assembled for the first time in 2011, to prosecute former Prime Minister Geir Haarde for alleged gross misconduct in the events leading up to the 2008–2011 Icelandic financial crisis. The Althing decided on September 28, 2010 with 33 votes against 30 to charge Haarde.
- "Islands tidligere statsminister stilles for riksrett". Aftenposten (in Norwegian) (Oslo, Norway). NTB. September 28, 2010. Retrieved September 28, 2010.
- Helgason, Gudjon; Dodds, Paisley (September 28, 2010). "Iceland Ex-PM Faces Possible Charges in Meltdown". ABC News. AP. Retrieved September 28, 2010.
- "Assembly of the High Court in April 2012". Icelandreview.com. April 15, 2012. Retrieved July 28, 2012.
- "BREAKING NEWS: Iceland's Former PM Taken to Court". Iceland Review Online. September 28, 2010. Retrieved September 28, 2010.
- In France : Cour de Justice de la République
|This article relating to the law of Europe or of a European country is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iceland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|