From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Landshut may refer to:
- Battle of Landshut, during the Napoleonic Wars
- Landshut, a city in Bavaria, Germany
- Landshut (district), a district neighboring the aforementioned city
- Landshut (Lufthansa Flight 181), a plane hijacked by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in 1977
- Landshuter Hochzeit (Wedding of Landshut), a medieval pageant
- Landshut, Switzerland, a city in the Canton of Bern
- Castle Landshut, a ruin above the town of Bernkastel-Kues
- Landshuth (old spelling)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Landshut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.