From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Landskap is common Scandinavian word which means landscape or province and can refer to:
- Districts of Norway, the historical provinces of Norway
- Provinces of Sweden, the historical provinces of Sweden and Finland
- Historical provinces of Finland, the subset of historical provinces in current day Finland
- Regions of Finland, the regions of Finland from 1997 till 2009
- Åland, an autonomous and unilingually Swedish province of Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.