|Headquarters||Nanchang City, Jiangxi province, China|
In 2005, Landwind became the first Chinese automobile marque to be sold in Europe, when it began exporting the Landwind X6 sport utility vehicle to some European countries.
The Landwind X5 was debuted at the Guangzhou Auto Show in November 2012.
Landwind's current range of products comprises the following models:
- Landwind X5 – a compact SUV with a unibody platform; launched in January 2013
- Landwind X6 – SUV
- Landwind X8 – SUV
- Landwind X9 – SUV
- Landwind CV9 – Compact MPV
Landwind products in development include a large SUV codenamed E32 planned to be positioned above the Landwind X5 and launched in China in 2014.
Landwind has launched the Landwing X7 which bears a striking resemblance to the Range Rover Evoque. The new car has sparked accusation such as "breach of international regulations" by Range Rover.
- "Profile of Jiangling Motor Holding Co., Ltd. (JMH)". Jiangling Motor Holding. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Landwind X5 SUV debuts at the Guangzhou Auto Show". Car News China. 23 November 2012. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Product list". Landwind. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Landwind to Launch X5 CUV". China Auto Web. 15 October 2012. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Landwind X5 SUV launched on the China car market". Car News China. 5 January 2013. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Neuer Wind aus Osten". Auto Bild. 17 September 2010. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Landwind is working on large SUV for the Chinese auto market". Car News China. 11 January 2013. Retrieved 13 January 2013.