From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lang may refer to:
- Lang, a surname of independent Germanic or Asian origin.
- "Langue" was Ferdinand de Saussure's term for what in contemporary linguistics is referred to as "competency (linguistics)" or "I-language" (both Chomsky), referring to an idea of an internal cognitive "language" as distinct from surface forms —natural spoken language.
- Lang Island (Antarctica), East Antarctica
- Lang, Austria, a town in the district of Leibniz in Styria
- Lang, Saskatchewan, a village
- Mount Lang, in Inner Mongolia
- Lang Island, Sunda Strait
- Lang, Iran, a village in Gilan Province
- United States
- Eugene Lang College The New School for Liberal Arts, New York City
- S-Lang, a programming language created in 1992
java.lang, the core package of the Java programming language
- LANG, environment variable in POSIX standard that sets multiple locale parameters
LANGattribute in HTML, for identifying the language of content
- Battle of Lang Vei, Vietnam War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.