|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)|
Langerado Music Festival is an annual music festival, taking place in early spring in South Florida, first organized in 2003 by Ethan Schwartz In 2008 the festival was held at the Seminole Big Cypress Indian Reservation in the Everglades. The festival features primarily music of the jamband genre, but also offers a wide selection of other musical styles and has traditionally offered a stage for local bands, as well.
In 2009 the festival was to be moved to Miami, but on February 3, 2009, it was announced that Langerado 2009 would be canceled due to sluggish ticket sales resulting from the poor choice of locations and mediocre lineup.
On March 8, 2011 it was announced to members of the festival's mailing list that Langerado 2011 was to be relaunched by C3 Presents and Boros Entertainment and would take place at South Florida's Markham Park on October 8 and 9, 2011.
On June 1, 2011 tickets went on sale for the 2011 festival. The 2011 festival was cancelled by Boros Entertainment and C3 Presents on September 3, 2011 due to low ticket sales.
Past Langerado Festivals
- 2009 Langerado Music Festival
- 2008 Langerado Music Festival
- 2007 Langerado Music Festival
- 2006 Langerado Music Festival
- 2005 Langerado Music Festival
- 2004 Langerado Music Festival
- 2003 Langerado Music Festival
- "It's Jam and Moe: Jam at Fort Lauderdale Stadium". Miami Herald. 31 January 2003. pp. 35G. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- Tully, Jonathan (9 February 2010). "Langerado: Gone without so much as a goodbye". Palm Beach Post. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- Piccoli, Sean (7 March 2003). "Jam Bands to Gather in Fort Lauderdale". South Florida Sun-Sentinel. p. 30. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- Tully, Jonathan (June 1, 2011). "In Concert: Langerado’s back — with Death Cab for Cutie headlining". PBPulse.com. Palm Beach Post.