Langley Centre is the major public transit exchange serving the City of Langley and the Township of Langley, British Columbia, Canada. It is home to Langley's bus routes and community shuttle routes; some of Langley's bus routes connect to the SkyTrain system at Surrey Central Station. Most of Langley's community shuttles originate from Langley Centre, except for the C70.
Structure and location
The exchange is located at the intersection of Logan Avenue and Glover Road, in the City of Langley. It is less than a kilometre from the main commercial centre of the City of Langley (including its city hall) on Fraser Highway, and a few kilometres from Langley's largest shopping mall, Willowbrook Shopping Centre in the Township of Langley.
It is located on the curb lanes of Logan and Glover, and not separated from regular traffic. It can handle regular-length diesel buses and the smaller community shuttles. Beside the exchange is the Rainbow Mall, a small shopping complex.
All routes in Langley service Langley Centre, except for the #509 (which terminates in Walnut Grove) and the C70 (which terminates in the Willowbrook area.).
- #320 Bay 2 Surrey Central Station 1
- #341 Bay 2 Guildford Exchange
- #364 Bay 4 Scottsdale Exchange
- #501 Bay 3 Surrey Central Station ²
- #502 Bay 1 Surrey Central Station
- #502 Bay 5 Brookswood/Aldergrove ³
- #590 Bay 3 Surrey Central Station/Langley South 4
- #595 Bay 4 Maple Meadows Station
- #C60 Langley Hospital
- #C61 Brookswood
- #C62 Walnut Grove Via Ft.Langley
- #C63 Fernridge
- #C64 Willowbrook
- 1 Regular routing is between Fleetwood and Surrey Central Station, with reduced service to Langley.
- ² Operates as #590 during weekday peak hours.
- ³ Regular routing is between Aldergrove (every other trip), Langley Centre, and Surrey Central Station with limited weekday peak hour service to Brookswood.
- 4 Weekday peak hours only; combines with #501.