Langley Events Centre
|Location|| 7888 200 Street
Langley, British Columbia, V2Y 3J4
Field House: 520
Centre Gymnasium: 2,200
South Gymnasium: 1,000
|Opened||April 1, 2009|
|Vancouver Ballaholics (ABA) (2014-present)
Vancouver Stealth (NLL) (2013-present)
Langley Rivermen (BCHL) (2009-present)
Trinity Western University Spartans (CIS) (2009-present)
Langley Thunder (WLA) (2009-present)
Langley Thunder (BCJALL) (2009-present)
BC Boys AAA High School Basketball Championship (2011-present)
BC Titans (IBL) (2009-2010)
The Langley Events Centre is a 322,312-square-foot (29,943.8 m2) multipurpose facility in the Township of Langley. The LEC debuted in April 2009, hosting the 2009 BC Gymnastics Championships. It boasts an arena bowl with a 5,276 capacity for sports, including 24 individual suites. The LEC also showcases a triple Gymnasium with a capacity of 2,200 spectators under its centre court configuration. The venue's second building houses the Field House, a dry floor arena, as well as a double gymnasium with a capacity of 1,000 spectators. Other highlights of the facility include a Banquet Hall with an 800 person capacity, an indoor walking track, meeting rooms, and the Willoughby Community Centre, while includes a fitness facility, outdoor playground and various grass and turf fields.
The Langley Events Centre, the largest sports and recreation project in Langley's history to date, opened its doors after more than two years of construction. Plans were unveiled on December 18, 2006, for what was then a $45 million multi-use facility. Costs ultimately rose to $56 million, partially funded by the Township, the province, and private builders. The first event hosted at the LEC was the 2009 BC Gymnastics Championships.
The Washington Stealth of the National Lacrosse League relocated to the LEC on June 27, 2013 to become the Vancouver Stealth.  They are the second NLL team to play in Greater Vancouver, following the Vancouver Ravens from 2002 through 2004 at General Motors Place.
The LEC hosts three Langley Thunder lacrosse teams, the Langley Thunder Western Lacrosse Association team, the Langley Thunder BC Junior A Lacrosse League team, and the Langley Thunder Intermediate team.
Trinity Western University Athletics
Five Trinity Western Spartans sports teams play at the Langley Events Centre: basketball (men's and women's), volleyball (men's and women's), and hockey (men's). The LEC replaced David E. Enarson Gymnasium as the home of the Spartans.
- 2009 BC Artistic Gymnastics Provincial Championships
- 2010 Vancouver/Whistler Winter Olympics Torch Relay Community Celebration site
- 2010 Women’s Hockey Pre-Olympic exhibition game, Russia vs Slovakia
- 2010 Vancouver Giants of the Western Hockey League (WHL), 6 regular season home games
- 2011 NLL Pre-Season (Washington Stealth vs Toronto Rock)
- 2011 Mann Cup (Langley Thunder vs. Brampton Excelsiors)
- 2011 World Junior A Hockey Challenge
- 2012 World Curling Financial Group Continental Cup
- 2012 NLL Pre-Season (Calgary Roughnecks vs Colorado Mammoth)
- 2012 U23 Pan American Men's Volleyball Cup
- 2013 Special Olympics BC Provincial Summer Games Opening Ceremony
- 2013 NORCECA Men's Volleyball Continental Cup
- 2013 NLL Championship Game
- 2014 Vancouver Stealth Franchise Opener
- 2014 Minto Cup (Coquitlam Adanacs vs Six Nations Arrows)
- Eight High School Basketball tournaments are played at the LEC each year, including the 4A Boys Basketball Championships