From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lango may refer to:
- Lango sub-region, previously known as Lango District, Uganda
- Lango people, of Uganda
- Lango language (Uganda), their language
- Lango people (South Sudan)
- Lango language (South Sudan), their language
- Didinga people of Sudan
- Lango tribe, Pakistan
- Lángos, a Hungarian-style fried bread, similar to Dah diníilghaazh (Navajo frybread)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.