|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Langrial (لنگر يا ل) is one of the union councils of Kharian Tehsil, Gujrat District in the Punjab province of Pakistan. Langrial is situated on both side of Kotla Arab Ali Khan-old Gulyna road, which goes from Kotla Arab Ali Khan to Gulyna. Langrial is 2 km away from Kotla Arab Ali Khan. This town was founded in 1478 by Ratan Langrial who came from Multan.
Many people from Langrial are settled abroad in various countries like USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, Saudi Arabia and have financially helped their families. The famous politician is and Ch. Muhammad Afzal who has been elected twice as Nazim Union council, and have contributed a lot in the development of the area.
The headquarters of the Union Council is Langrial village. Langrial is a quite large village of Gujrat District. It is located at 32° 50' 0" North, 74° 2' 0" East and lies almost midway between Bhimber, Azad Kashmir and Gujrat.
- Kotla Arab Ali Khan كوتله اربعلى خا ن
- Jandalathe jandala village is located at Bhimber road.
- Kalu Chuk
- Sheikh Pur
- Mathana Chuk
- Government Boys Primary School Langrial
- Government Girls Primary School Langrial
- Government Girls High School Langrial
- Government Boys High School Langrial
- Private - Asjid Public School Langrial
|This article about a location in Gujrat District, Punjab, Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|