Language technology, often called human language technology (HLT), consists of natural language processing (NLP) and computational linguistics (CL) on the one hand, and speech technology on the other. It also includes many application oriented aspects of these. Language technology is closely connected to computer science and general linguistics.
In 2013, the Globalization and Localization Association (GALA), released the independent platform LT Advisor for users to search for language technology and review translation tools. The platform was developed in collaboration with the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI).
- Johns Hopkins University Human Language Technology Center of Excellence
- Carnegie Mellon University Language Technologies Institute
- Institute for Applied Linguistics (IULA)at Universitat Pompeu Fabra. Barcelona, Spain
- German Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) Language Technology Lab
- Foster, Lauren. "LT Advisor". MultiLingual Magazine. MultiLingual. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
|This linguistics article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This computer science article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|