From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Laodicea (Arcadia), in Greece
- Laodicea (Mesopotamia), in Iraq
- Laodicea in Media, former name of Nahavand, Iran
- Laodicea in Phoenicia, former name of Beirut, Lebanon
- Laodicean Church, religious organization
- Epistle to the Laodiceans, an apocryphal epistle attributed to Paul the Apostle
- Council of Laodicea, a synod held about 363–364 CE
- A Laodicean, an 1881 novel by Thomas Hardy
- Laodice (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laodicea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.