Lapinig, Northern Samar
Map of Northern Samar with Lapinig highlighted
|Region||Eastern Visayas (Region VIII)|
|District||2nd District of Northern Samar|
|• Mayor||Romualdo D. Menzon|
|• Total||57.30 km2 (22.12 sq mi)|
|• Density||200/km2 (530/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|Income class||5th Class|
Lapinig is a fifth class municipality in Northern Samar, a province in Eastern Visayas region in the Philippines. It is Northern Samar's boundary municipality with Eastern Samar on its coastal side in the Pacific. To the south, it is bounded by Arteche, to the west by Jipapad, to the northeast by the Pacific Ocean, and in the northwest by Gamay.
- Can Maria
- Can Omanio
- Lapinig Del Sur (Pob.)
- Lapinig Del Norte (Pob.)
- Pio Del Pilar
- Potong Del Sur
|Population census of Lapinig|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Province: Northern Samar". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Province of Northern Samar". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Jipapad, Eastern Samar||Philippine Sea|
|Arteche, Eastern Samar|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|