From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lapland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lapland may refer to:
- Lapland (region), a cultural region in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Russia
- Lapland (Sweden), English name of the Province
- Lapland (Finland) (Lappi/Lappland), English name of the Region
- Lapland (former province of Finland) (Lappi/Lappland), province of Finland 1938–2009
- Lapland (electoral district)
- Lapland, Indiana, town in the United States
- Lapland, Nova Scotia, community in Lunenburg district, Nova Scotia
- Sápmi (area), the entire cultural region inhabited by the Sami people minority in northern Europe, also referred to as Lapland
Television, film and music
- Lapland, the former name of the BBC television series, now titled Being Eileen.
- Lapland (album)
- Song by New York City electronic music duo Ratatat
- Lapland (film), A 1957 Disney film directed by Ben Sharpsteen
- "Norwegian Lapland", a sporadic marketing term for Northern Norway and especially the county of Finnmark
- "Danish Lapland", an historical term sometimes used about the county of Finnmark and Troms during the Denmark–Norway union
- "Russian Lapland", a sporadic marketing term for the Murmansk Oblast
- Lapland Biosphere Reserve, a natural reserve in Murmansk Oblast
- SS Lapland, a large ocean liner of the Red Star Line that served from 1908–1934
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.