From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Lapp or lapp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lapp or LAPP may refer to:
- a now dated term for the Sami people
- Light art performance photography, a technique in the photography to emphasize landscapes, sceneries and objects with light. It's a symbiotic art between a performance with light and a shutter that's open for a long time
- The Laboratoire d'Annecy-le-Vieux de physique des particules, a French experimental physics laboratory located in Annecy-le-Vieux in the Savoie region of France
- A variation on the LAMP software stack
- Bernice Lapp (1917-2010), American Olympic swimmer
- Daniel Lapp, Canadian folk musician
- Henry Lapp (1862–1904), American carpenter-cabinetmaker
- Jack Lapp (1884–1920), American professional baseball player
- Katherine Lapp, administrator of Harvard University
- Ralph Lapp (c. 1910–2004), American physicist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.