From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lappa may refer to:
- Lappa, Rethymno, a municipal unit in the Rethymno regional unit, Greece
- The ancient city of Lappa, now known as Argyroupoli, Rethymno, Crete, Greece
- A plant, Arctium lappa, also called greater burdock
- Lappa, Queensland, a village in the Tablelands Region, North Queensland, Australia
- Lappa (garment), worn by Igbo men and women in Nigeria
- Lappas, a village in the municipal unit Larissos, in Achaea, Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.