From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Lar)
Lar or LAR may refer to:
- Lar, Iran, a city in Fars Province, Iran
- Lar, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Lar, alternate name of Sar, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Lar, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Lar, Markazi, a village in Markazi Province, Iran
- Lar, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Lar Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Lar, the singular form of Lares, domestic deities in ancient Rome
- Lar Gibbon (Hylobates lar), also known as the white-handed gibbon
- Light Armored Reconnaissance, battalions of the US Marine corps
- Laramie Regional Airport, Wyoming, US, IATA code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LAR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.