Lara Jo Regan
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2010)|
Lara Jo Regan, American photographer, is known as the winner of the World Press Photo of the Year (2000) and the creator of the Mr. Winkle photo collection that achieved international cult popularity.  
Regan's career has spanned the photojournalistic, documentary, fine art, magazine and film realms. The progressive hybrid nature of her work has influenced the aesthetic direction of photojournalism documentary coverage of the entertainment industry  and animal portraiture 
- worldpressphoto.org, Regan
- della Cava, Marco. USA Today.
- Levine, Bettijane (July 12, 2003). "Bow Wowed". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- Gumbell, Andrew (March 23, 2001). "Top Dog". The London Independent.
- Panzer, Mary (2005). Things as They Are: Photojounalism in Context Since 1955.
- McKenna, Krinstine (January 15, 1998). Los Angeles Times.
- Rea, Steven (March 23, 1997). Philadelphia Inquirer.
- Lachnit, Carol (March 1999). Photo District News.
- Scarborough, James (MArch–April 2006). "Mr. Winkle Does it Again". NY Arts. 1 11.
- "Mr. Winkle: Object of Projection – Photographs by Lara Jo Regan". Retrieved November 16, 2012.
- USA Today, Marco della Cava, Feature, December 3, 2001
- The Los Angeles Times, Bettijane Levine, Calendar, Feature, July 12, 2003
- The London Independent, Andrew Gumbell, Friday Review, Cover, March 23, 2001
- The Los Angeles Times, Donnell Alexander, Review, February 14, 2008
- The Seattle Times, John Harti, Review, January 19, 2008
- NY ARTS, James Scarborough, Review, March/April 2006, Vol.11, No.1
- Things As They Are: Photojournalism in Context Since 1955, Mary Panzer, 2005
- Photographic, Lynn Iodice, Career Profile Feature, January 2005
- Saint Louis Post Dispatch, Sarah Casey Newman, Feature, September 6, 2003
- The Denver Post, Elena A. Jefferson, The Scene, Cover Feature, August 5, 2003
- The Detroit Free Press, Feature, August 8, 2003
- The San Francisco Chronicle, Neva Chonin, Datebook, Cover Feature, July 23, 2003
- The Chicago Sun Times, Misha Davenport, Feature, June 13, 2003
- The San Diego Tribune, John Wilkens, Currents, Cover Story, September 5, 2002
- The Today Show, NBC, Featured Guest Interview, June 12, 2002
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer, Karen Sandstrom, Arts and Life, Cover Story, June 3, 2002
- The New York Times, Julie Iovine, Feature, January 20, 2002
- Reporter Ohne Grenzen, e.V., 2002 – Berlin - Uberleben im Alltag, 10 Forografinnen fur die Pressefreiheit, Thomas Abel, Feature
- The Today Show, NBC, Feature Guest Interview, December 14, 2001
- TVAsahi – Japan - Feature Segment, December 17, 2001
- New York Newsday, Denise Laim, Feature, August 30, 2001
- The Sacramento Bee, Cynthia Hubert, The Scene, Cover Story, July 13, 2001
- De Journalist – Amsterdam - Herman Hoenveld, Cover Story, April 2001
- PRESS Magazine – Warsaw, Poland - Oczy Spoteczenstwa, Feature, April Issue, 2001
- Dinsdag - Amsterdam - Bert Verhoeff, Feature, April 24, 2001
- The London Independent, Andrew Gumbel, Friday Review, Cover Feature, March 23, 2001
- China Photo Press, Feature, February 20, 2001
- CNN TV, Feature Story, February 2001
- ABC Evening News, Feature Segment, January 2001
- The Los Angeles Times, Dennis Arp, Feature, September 22, 2000
- Photo District News, Carol Lachnit, Feature, March 1999 issue
- The Philadelphia Inquirer Magazine, Karen Heller, Feature, March 22, 1998
- The Today Show, NBC, Feature Interview, February 19, 1998
- ABC Evening News, Feature Segment, January 22, 1998
- The Los Angeles Times, Kristine McKenna, Feature/Review, Calendar Weekend.
- Cover Story, Weekend, January 15, 1998
- The Los Angeles Daily News, Reed Johnson, L.A. Life, Cover Story January 15, 2008
- The BBC, Interview, January, 2008
- The Philadelphia Inquirer, Steven Rea, Feature, March 23, 1997
- A&L Magazine, Len Leer, Cover Story, January 23, 1997
- VSD magazine – France – Jean Pierre Cerquant, Feature, September 1996
- PHOTO magazine – France – Feature, September, 1996
- American Photo magazine, Stephanie Dolgoff, L.A.’s New Talent, January/February issue, 199