From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Laramie may refer to Laramie, Wyoming, or one of the many things named after it.
- The Man from Laramie, a 1955 American western movie directed by Anthony Mann
- The Laramie Project, a 2000 play written and directed by Moisés Kaufman
- The Laramie Project (film), a 2002 film based on the play
- Laramie (TV series), a television series
- Treaty of Fort Laramie, one of two treaties signed in 1851 and 1868:
- Jacques LaRamie, French fur trapper, who was killed near the river bearing his name
- Laramie, Wyoming
- Laramie County, Wyoming
- Laramie Mountains, a range of peaks in the Rocky Mountains in the states of Wyoming and Colorado in the United States
- Laramie River
- North Laramie River
- Fort Laramie National Historic Site
- USS Laramie (AO-16), a fleet replenishment oiler in commission in the United States Navy from 1921 to 1922 and from 1940 to 1945
- USNS Laramie (T-AO-203), a United States Navy fleet replenishment oiler in service with the Military Sealift Command since 1996
- Laramie (cigarette), a brand of cigarette tube
- Laramie is a version of the Dodge Ram pickup
- Laramie (CTA station), a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system
- Laramie (CTA Blue Line station), a former station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system
- Episcopal Diocese of Western Nebraska, was at one point known as the Missionary District of Laramie, when it included portions of Wyoming
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laramie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.