From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Largest number is mathematically meaningless (since in the usual system of integers, for every number there exist infinitely many numbers larger than it). However, the term may refer to:
- Names of large numbers, for the largest numbers with names
- Infinity, a concept which can be used as a largest number* in some contexts *(Not actually a number)
- Googol (10100) and Googolplex () and (Googolplexian) ()
- Graham's number, once claimed as the largest number ever used in a serious mathematical proof
- Large numbers, for notations to exactly specify very large numbers
- Infinitesimal (smallest number)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Largest number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.