From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up largo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Largo may refer to:
- Largo, a very slow tempo, or a musical piece or movement in such a tempo
- Handel's "Largo from Xerxes" or "Ombra mai fù", an aria from the opera Serse
- Hugo Largo, American band from the 1980s
- Largo (album), an album by jazz pianist Brad Mehldau (2002)
- Zeit, AKA "Largo in Four Movements", an album by Tangerine Dream (1972)
- Largo, Sofia, an architectural ensemble
- Largo di Torre Argentina, a square in Rome
- United States
- Key Largo, an island in the Florida Keys
- Largo, California, a community in Mendocino County
- Largo, Florida, a city in the Tampa Bay area
- Largo, Maryland, a suburb of Washington, D.C.
- Largo (nightclub), Los Angeles, California
- Largo (Megatokyo), a lead character the webcomic Megatokyo
- Largo Winch, a comic book series and its eponymous character
- Emilio Largo and Maximillian Largo, characters from the James Bond series of novels and films
- Largo LaGrande, a minor character in the Monkey Island series of adventure games
- Mr. Largo, a character from The Simpsons
- Largo the Black Lion, a main villain from Tales of the Abyss
- HMS Largo Bay (K423), a Bay-class anti-aircraft frigate of the British navy
- Liberation Army Revolutionary Group Organizations, a revolutionary group formed in California in 1970.
- 9mm Largo, a centerfire pistol cartridge
- Nissan Largo, a people mover automobile made by Nissan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.