From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lariat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lariat may refer to:
- A rope in the form of a lasso
- Lariat chain, a science demonstration
- A professional wrestling move, similar to a clothesline, but while moving
- A genetic structure in splicing
- "Double Lariat", a popular song sung by Luka Megurine
- A trim package for the Ford F-Series
- A type of necklace involving a single chain or strand of material twisted together on the wearer's front as opposed to clipped together on the wearer's back
- A model of a Stetson hat.
- The trade name for Alachlor, a herbicide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lariat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.