Larry Elliott is a British journalist and author focusing on economic issues. He is Economics editor at The Guardian, and has published four books on related issues, three of them in partnership with Dan Atkinson.
Life and career 
Elliott's areas of particular interest are globalisation, trade, Europe, development, and the interface between economics and the environment. He is on the editorial board of Catalyst, on the board of the Scott Trust, a council member of the Overseas Development Institute, and a visiting fellow at the University of Hertfordshire.
- Going South: Why Britain will have a Third World Economy by 2014 by Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson (PALGRAVE MACMILLAN, 2012).
- The Gods that Failed: How Blind Faith in Markets has Cost us Our Future by Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson (The Bodley Head, 2008) ISBN 978-1-84792-030-0.
- Fantasy Island by Larry Elliott and Dan Atkinson (Constable, 2007) ISBN 1-84529-605-2.
- In or Out: Labour and the Euro by Larry Elliott, Andrew Gamble, Janet Bush (Fabian Society, 2002) ISBN 0-7163-0601-8.
- The Age of Insecurity by Larry Elliott, Dan Atkinson (Verso Books, 1998) ISBN 0-18-598484-3.
- The blog for Larry Elliott's most recent book
- Larry Elliott's Guardian profile
- Journalisted - Articles by Larry Elliott
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|