Lars Christiansen (handballer)
18 April 1972 |
|Height||1.82 metres (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||85 kilograms (187 lb)|
|Playing position||Left wing|
|National team 1|
|1 National team caps and goals correct
as of 30 January 2012
Lars Roslyng Christiansen (born April 18, 1972 in Sønderborg) is a former Danish team handball player. He is European Champion, winning the 2008 European Men's Handball Championship and 2012 European Men's Handball Championship with the Danish national handball team. He was top scorer at the 2008 championship together with Nikola Karabatic and Ivano Balić, and was also voted into the 2008 All-star team.
Lars Christiansen's cousin Jan Paulsen has played together with Lars Christiansen for the Danish national handball team - as playmaker.
He has been married to former handballer, Christina Roslyng, who played at the Danish national handball team. Together, they have a son, Frederik. They split up in 2009, however, as of 2012, they are back together.
- EHF Champions League: Finalist 2007,2004 SG Flensburg-Handewitt
- German Bundesliga: 2004 SG Flensburg-Handewitt
- DHB-Cup: 2005,2004, 2003 SG Flensburg-Handewitt
- EHF Cup: 1997 SG Flensburg-Handewitt
- EHF Cup Winner's Cup: 2001 SG Flensburg-Handewitt
- EHF City Cup 1999 SG Flensburg-Handewitt
- Danish Champion: 1994,1993
- German Bundesliga Topscorer: 2005,2003
- IHF World Championship: Silver: 2011, Bronze: 2007
- EHF European Championship: Gold: 2008 2012, Bronze: 2006,2004, 2002
- European Championshiop Topscorer: 2008
|This biographical article related to Danish team handball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|