Lars Magnus Wohlin (born 24 June 1933 in Stockholm) is a Swedish politician and Member of the European Parliament. He was elected into the European Parliament as a member of the June List, but later joined Kristdemokraterna.
He sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs. He is also a substitute for the Committee on Budgets, a member of the temporary committee on policy challenges and budgetary means of the enlarged Union 2007–2013, and a member of the delegation for relations with the countries of Southeast Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
- Degree in economics (1960)
- Ph.D. economics (Stockholm, 1970)
- Assistant professor, University of Uppsala
- Head of the Research Institute of Industrial Economics (1973-1976)
- Undersecretary of State, Ministry of Finance (1976-1979)
- Head of Sveriges Riksbank (Bank of Sweden) (1979-1982)
- Head of Stadshypotek (mortgage bank) 1982-1996)
- Member of the Board of Bank for International Settlements
- Governor representing Sweden on the Board of the IMF