Larsen & Toubro Infotech
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2013)|
|Industry||IT service management
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
BPO and IT
|Revenue||US$ 650 million (2011)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Larsen & Toubro|
L&T Infotech (Larsen & Toubro Infotech), a subsidiary of L&T (Larsen & Toubro), is a global IT services company based in Mumbai, India. L&T Infotech is ranked number 8  in India IT companies in 2012-2013. The company has 39 registered offices in 22 countries. It employs standards of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model (CMM) and is a certified Level 5 organisation.
Originally founded as L&T Information Technology Ltd (Read as L&T-IT), a completely owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Ltd (L&T). The company changed its name to L&T Infotech on 1 April 1997. In December 2006, L&T Infotech acquired GDA Technologies (a privately held electronic design firm based in California, USA) and all of its design centres in India and USA.
Location of Offices
L&T Infotech has its presence across the following regions:
- India: Mumbai (Powai), Navi Mumbai (Airoli, Mahape), Pune (Shivaji Nagar, Hinjewadi), Bangalore/Bengaluru (Whitefield), Chennai (Manapakkam), Mysore.
- North America: USA & Canada
- Europe: United Kingdom, Germany, Denmark, France, Sweden, Norway, Finland
- Asia Pacific: Japan, Singapore, Korea
- Africa: South Africa
- Middle East: Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman
- Australia & New Zealand
- South America: Costa Rica
- GDA Technologies Inc: L&T Infotech acquired GDA Technologies Inc, a leading Electronic Design Services (EDS) and silicon intellectual property (SIP) solution provider for the Embedded, Networking, and Consumer Electronics Market, in December 2006.
- Captive technology center of Citigroup Fund Services Canada Inc: In January 2011, L&T Infotech acquired the captive technology centre of Citigroup Fund Services Canada Inc.
- Information Systems Resource Centre Pvt Ltd (ISRC): In October 2014, L&T Infotech acquired ISRC a subsidiary of Otis Elevator Company, which is a part of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corporation 
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech GmbH
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Canada
- GDA Technologies Inc
- GDA Technologies Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech LLC
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Financial Services Technologies Inc
- "Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited: Private Company Information - BusinessWeek". Investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 11 July 2012.
- "Sudip Banerjee, CEO, L&T Infotech". Retrieved 11 July 2012.
- "Now, L&T jumps into Hexaware race to reboot Infotech". Business Standard India. Retrieved 11 July 2012.
- "L&T Subsidiaries". L&T. L&T. Retrieved 9 July 2020. Check date values in:
- "L&T Infotech Locations". L&T Infotech. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- "Elitmus Ranking". NASSCOMM. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- "expresscomputeronline". 1 April 2002. Retrieved November 25, 2012.
- "L&T Board of Directors". L&T Infotech. Retrieved 14 Nov 2012.
- L&T Infotech acquires GDA Technologies
- L&T Infotech acquires Citigroup's Canadian IT Unit
- L&T Infotech completes acquisition of ISRC