From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up larva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A larva is a juvenile form in biology that has little if any resemblance to its adult form.
Larva may also refer to:
- Larva (animation), a Korean computer animated comedy series
- Larva (film), a 2005 American science fiction horror film
- Larva (mask), or volto, a type of Venetian mask worn at the Carnival of Venice
- Larva, Spain, a municipality in the province of Jaén
- Larva (Vampire Princess Miyu), a Japanese manga and anime character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Larva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.