Las Casas (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Las Casas may refer to:
- Las casas - a Spanish term directly translated to "the houses" or "the homes"
- Bartolomé de las Casas, O.P. - 16th-century Spanish priest
- Francisco de las Casas - 16th-century Spanish conquistador
- Juan Bautista de las Casas - 18th-century Tejano revolutionary
- Residencial Fray Bartolomé de Las Casas - a public housing project in San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Lascassas, Tennessee, also spelled "Las Casas", a community in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Las Casas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.