||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (April 2011)|
|Directed by||Emmanuel Klotz
|Produced by||Philippe Gompel
|Music by||Lucien Papalou
|Edited by||Thibaud Caquot|
|Distributed by||Bac Films|
|Running time||96 minutes|
Lascars is a 2009 French animated film with voice stars Vincent Cassel and Diane Kruger. The film is a feature film adaptation of the French TV series Les Lascars. The film, which had a budget of €10 million, was co-produced by Canal Plus and France 2 and distributed by Bac Films. Cassel plays Tony, a petty crook whose friend Jose falls for Clemence (Kruger), a rich woman, and wants to quit the life of crime. The film has the alternative English title Round Da Way.
- Vincent Cassel : Tony Merguez
- IZM : José Frelate
- Diane Kruger : Clémence Santiépi
- Gilles Lellouche : Zoran
- Hafid F. Benamar : Momo
- Frédérique Bel : Manuella Lardu
- Franck Sinius : Casimir
- Omar Sy : Narbé
- Fred Testot : Sammy
- François Levantal : Judge Santiépi
- Diam's : Jenny
- Vincent Desagnat : John Boolman
- Éric Judor : Chinese man, Airport security guard
- Katsuni : Brigitte
The film received generally positive reviews.
- "LASCARS (2009)". JP' Box-Office. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "Les Lascars is holding its International Premiere at Fantasia!". Sound on Sight. 6 July 2009.
- DeMott, Rick (May 21, 2007). "Les Lascars Making Its Way to Theaters". awn.com (Animation World Network). Retrieved August 25, 2010.
|This animated film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|