From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lash or lashing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lash or Lashing may refer to:
- Flagellation, a form of torture involving a whip
- In mining, to load shattered rock into a container for removal.
- Lash (band), an all-female alternative/punk rock band from Perth, Australia
- Lashing (ropework), a means of attaching two or more objects with rope
- Backlash (engineering), clearance between mating components
- Lighter aboard ship, a system of water transport
- Littoral Airborne Sensor/Hyperspectral, an imaging system developed by the United States Navy
- LASH (Long-Ass Section Hike), hiker parlance along long distance trails for a long section hike, which can take on some qualities of a thru-hike, without completing the trail from end-to-end.
People with the surname
- Batton Lash, American comic book creator
- Dominic Lash, English musician
- Don Lash (1912–1994), American long-distance runner
- Israel G. Lash (1810–1878), American politician
- Jennifer Lash (1938–1993), English novelist and painter
- Jim Lash (born 1951), American football player
- John Lamb Lash (born 1945), American author and scholar
- Nicholas Lash (born 1934), English theologian
- Scott Lash, American professor of sociology and cultural studies
- Tony Lash, American musician and music producer
- Trude Lash (1908–2004), German-American student activist
- William H. Lash (1961–2006), American political officer and professor
- William Quinlan Lash, English bishop
People with the given name
- Lash LaRue (1921–1996), American actor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.