From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lashkar (Persian: لشکر) may refer to:
- Lascar, a type of sailor or militiaman employed by the British in South Asia (modern Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan)
- Laskhar (novel), a novel by Mukul Deva
- Lashkar Gah, a city in southern Afghanistan
- Lashkar, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Lashkar, Gwalior, an area of the city of Gwalior, formerly a separate town
- Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, a militant organization in Pakistan
- Lashkar-e-Omar, a Pakistani Islamic fundamentalist organization
- Lashkar-e-Qahhar, an Islamist group that claimed responsibility for the 11 July 2006 Mumbai Train Bombings
- Lashkar-e-Toiba, an Islamist terrorist organization in South Asia
- Lascar (disambiguation)
- Laskar (disambiguation)
- Askar (disambiguation), an Arabic word derived from the Persian one
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.