Lasse Kronér, 2007.
|Born||Lars Ove Kronér
November 15, 1962
|Occupation||Musician, tv presenter|
|Known for||A member of Triple & Touch
TV host of Bingolotto, Doobidoo, Zesam Lotto, Melodifestivalen 1993.
Lars Ove "Lasse" Kronér (born November 15, 1962 in Gothenburg, Sweden) is a Swedish TV presenter and musician, who resides in Onsala. Between 1985 and 1999 he became famous as a member of the music and show group Triple & Touch. Since then he has mostly appeared as a presenter of various game shows on TV.
Kronér first became known as one of the members of the group show Triple & Touch, where he was a member between 1985 and 1999. He participated in Melodifestivalen 1996, along with Peter Lundblad, Nick Borgen, Janne Bark and Lennart Grahn with the song "Gör någon glad", but they were knocked out after the first round. In 2000 he released his first solo album, with the title Lasse Kronér. The album has sold over 30,000 copies.
In 1997 he appeared as the presenter of Zesam Lotto, Bingolotto's first live summer program on TV4. In 1999 he took over as host for the entire Bingolotto, after Leif "Loket" Olsson decided to leave the show, and ended up leading it until 2004.
In autumn 2005 he began to host a new program, the music quiz Doobidoo in Sveriges Television, a program for which he developed the idea Doobidoo has been ongoing since 2005, and, as of summer of 2012, had produced programs for the eighth season which aired on TV in autumn the same year.
In 2008, Kronér was SVT's yearly Christmas host on Christmas Eve. Since the spring of 2011, he is the TV presenter of the game show Smartare än en femteklassare, which is the Swedish version of the format Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?.
- "Om oss" (in Swedish). Tripletouch.com. Retrieved 2012-06-24.
- "Lasse Kronér" (in Swedish). Artistguiden.se. Retrieved 2012-06-24.
- "Bingolotto" (in Swedish). NE.se. Retrieved 2012-06-24.
- "Doobidoo" (in Swedish). SVT.se. Retrieved 2012-06-24.
- Hansson, Jon (September 21, 2003). "Så gör du Kronérs favoritmackor" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet.se. Retrieved 2012-06-24.
- Hellsing, Gunnar (December 9, 2000). "Bingo för Lasse Kronérs eget spel" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet.se. Retrieved 2012-06-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lasse Kronér.|