From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lata, LATA or Latha (Telugu: లత) may refer to:
- Lata Mangeshkar, an Indian playback singer
- Lata Pada, Bharatanatyam dancer
- Latha Sethupathi, South Indian film actress
- Lata (writer) (a.k.a. Tenneti Hemalata), a Telugu writer
- Lata Mountain, the highest point in American Samoa
- Lata, Solomon Islands, a town
- Lata, a village in Gulripsh district of Abkhazia
- Latha Township is located in the western part of downtown Yangon
- Local access and transport area, a telecommunications term
- Live at the Apollo (TV series), a British stand-up comedy programme
- Latha (typeface) is an OpenType font for the Tamil script
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.