From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lata or Latha (Telugu: లత) may refer to:
- Lata Mangeshkar, an Indian playback singer
- Lata Pada, Bharatanatyam dancer
- Latha Sethupathi, South Indian film actress
- Lata (Tenneti Hemalata), a famous Telugu writer
- Lata Mountain, the highest point in American Samoa
- Lata, Solomon Islands, a town
- Lata, a village in Gulripsh district of Abkhazia
- Latha Township is located in the western part of downtown Yangon
- LATA, a telecommunications term meaning Local access and transport area
- Lata, a nursing term, verb meaning to have one's pump (IV infusion, enteral feeding, etc.) sucking wind
- Latha (typeface) is an OpenType font for the Tamil script
- Live at the Apollo, a British stand-up comedy programme
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.