|Founder(s)||Venkat Viswanathan, Pramad Jandhyala, Ramesh Hariharan|
|Number of locations|
The firm uses a combination of analytics, technology, machine learning science, large-scale data management and human expertise to build and deliver analytics solutions to large and mid-size clients in a number of sectors, including financial services, consumer goods and retail.
Founded in 2006 by Venkat Viswanathan, Pramad Jandhyala and Ramesh Hariharan, LatentView has sales offices in Princeton, New Jersey and Mumbai, India and its global delivery centre in Chennai. The delivery centre in Chennai supports the company’s analytic and technology activities, developing models and applications for use by clients.
In 2008, LatentView was adjudged as one of the winners at the INFORMS Data Mining Contest. The contest was organized by The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. 
In April 2010, LatentView was adjudged the runner up in the PAKDD 2010 Data Mining Competition at the Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference 2010 held in Hyderabad, India.
In the same competition in April 2009, LatentView finished amongst the top 10 teams at the Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference 2009 organized in Thailand.
- "What We Do - Industry Solutions". LatentView. LatentView Analytics. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "List of BITSian Entrepreneurs". BITSAA Entrepreneurs. BITSAA International. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "Winners Report Technology Fast 50 2009" (PDF). Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India. November 2009. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "Technology Fast50 India 2010" (PDF). Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India. November 2010. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "LatentView among the winners at INFORMS 2008 Data Mining Contest". KDnuggets. 26 September 2008. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "PAKDD 2010 Data Mining Conference". sede.neurotech.com. Neurotech. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "PAKDD 2009 Data Mining Conference". sede.neurotech.com. Neurotech. Retrieved 5 April 2012.