|Number of locations||5|
|Key people||Venkat Viswanathan, founder and chairman
Gopi Koteeswaran, CEO
LatentView Analytics is a data analytics and Big data services firm that delivers analytics solutions to Fortune 500 companies largely in financial services, retail and e-commerce, consumer goods and technology sectors. The company is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey and has 5 offices across India, United States and Singapore.
LatentView was founded in 2006 by Venkat Viswanathan, Pramad Jandhyala and Ramesh Hariharan. Currently, LatentView has offices in Princeton, San Jose, Singapore, Mumbai and its global delivery center in Chennai. The delivery center in Chennai supports the company’s analytic and technology activities, developing models and applications for use by clients.
In 2014, LatentView Analytics was named an Advanced Consulting Partner to Amazon Web Services(AWS). Earlier that year, the company was named a global market leader in Marketing Analytics by independent research firm SourcingLine, USA.
In 2008, LatentView was adjudged as one of the winners at the INFORMS Data Mining Contest. The contest was organized by The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences. From 2009 to 2013, LatentView has been identified as one of the fastest growing technology companies in India by the Deloitte Technology Fast 50. In April 2010, LatentView was adjudged the runner up in the PAKDD 2010 Data Mining Competition at the Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference 2010 held in Hyderabad, India. In the same competition in April 2009, LatentView finished amongst the top 10 teams at the Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conference 2009 organized in Thailand.
- "What We Do - Industry Solutions". LatentView. LatentView Analytics. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "List of BITSian Entrepreneurs". BITSAA Entrepreneurs. BITSAA International. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "LatentView Analytics Becomes Advanced Consulting Partner of Amazon Web Services". Reuters. 26 Mar 2014.
- "Top Big Data & BI Marketing Companies | Rankings & Reviews". SourcingLine. 19 March 2014.
- "LatentView among the winners at INFORMS 2008 Data Mining Contest". KDnuggets. 26 September 2008. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "Winners Report Technology Fast 50 2009" (PDF). Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India. November 2009. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "Technology Fast50 India 2010" (PDF). Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India. November 2010. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "PAKDD 2010 Data Mining Conference". sede.neurotech.com. Neurotech. Retrieved 5 April 2012.
- "PAKDD 2009 Data Mining Conference". sede.neurotech.com. Neurotech. Retrieved 5 April 2012.