From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Latifa or Lateefa is a female Arabic and Muslim first name which means pleasant, corresponding to Latif. It may refer to:
- Latifa (singer), or Latifa Arfaoui, Tunisian pop music singer
- Latifa Baka, Moroccan author
- Lalla Latifa Hammou, widow of king Hassan II
- Latifa Ben Mansour, Algerian writer and linguist
- Latifa al-Zayyat, Egyptptian activist and writer
- Princess Fawzia-Latifa of Egypt, Egyptian princess
- Latif (disambiguation) / Lateef (disambiguation)
- Latifa School for Girls
- Latifa Tower
- Latife (disambiguation)
- Queen Latifah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.