John Latimer Fuller was educated at Emmanuel College, Cambridge, and ordained in 1893. Emigrating to South Africa in 1902 he was in charge of the Rand Native Mission, and then Archdeacon of the Northern Transvaal, before his elevation to the Episcopate in 1913. Retiring as bishop of Lebombo in 1920, he was Rector of Christ Church Polokwane (Pietersburg), then Chaplain to Khaiso School in Pietersburg before retiring in 1944.
- University of the Witwatersrand
- “Who was Who” 1897-1990 London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- "Fuller, John Latimer (FLR888JL)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- "The Clergy List, Clerical Guide and Ecclesiastical Directory" London, John Phillips, 1900
- University of Pretoria
- New Bishop Of Lebombo The Times, Friday, Dec 13, 1912; pg. 55; Issue 40081; col F
|Anglican Communion titles|
William Edmund Smyth
|Bishop of Lemombo
1929 – 1935
Leonard Noel Fisher
PLACE OF BURIAL = Setotolwane Cemetery
|This article about an individual Anglican bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|