Latin Grammy Award for Best Tropical Fusion Album
|Latin Grammy Award for Best Tropical Fusion Album|
|Awarded for||recordings of the Tropical genre|
|Presented by||Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences|
The Latin Grammy Award for Best Tropical Fusion Album was an award presented at the Latin Grammy Awards beginning in 2012, a ceremony that recognizes excellence and creates a wider awareness of cultural diversity and contributions of Latin recording artists in the United States and internationally. The award went to solo artists, duos, or groups for releasing vocal or instrumental albums containing at least 51% of new recordings. The award first presented to Colombian singer Fonseca for the album Ilusión+ at the 13th Latin Grammy Awards ceremony in 2012. In 2014, the accolade was combined with Latin Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Tropical Album.
|2013||Carlos Vives||Colombia||Corazón Profundo|
- Grammy Award for Best Tropical Latin Album
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Cumbia/Vallenato Album
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Traditional Tropical Album
- Latin Grammy Award for Best Tropical Song
- "Latin Grammy Award Winners". National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Retrieved August 31, 2011. Note: User must select the "Tropical Field" category as the genre under the search feature.
- THE LATIN RECORDING ACADEMY® CONTINUES ITS EVOLUTION OF LATIN GRAMMY® CATEGORIES AND ELECTS NEW TRUSTEES
- "Sobre La Academia Latina de la Grabación" (in Spanish). Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- "Category Guide: Tropical Field". Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- "JUAN LUIS GUERRA LEADS LATIN GRAMMY® NOMINATIONS WITH SIX". Latin Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences. September 25, 2012. Retrieved September 27, 2011.