Latin Quarter, Paris
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the French Wikipedia. (April 2012)|
Known for its student life, lively atmosphere and bistros, the Latin Quarter is the home to a number of higher education establishments besides the university itself, such as the École Normale Supérieure, the École des Mines de Paris (a ParisTech institute), Panthéon-Assas University, the Schola Cantorum, and the Jussieu university campus. Other establishments such as the École Polytechnique (also a ParisTech engineering school) have relocated in recent times to more spacious settings.
- Montagne Sainte-Geneviève
- Camelots du Roi, the youth organization of the Action française royalist movement.
- André Arnold-Peltier, Vassili Karist, Le Quartier Latin et ses entours / and its surroundings, Éditions PIPPA, collection Itinérances (ISBN 978-2-916506-02-9)
- André Arnold-Peltier, Vassili Karist, Le jardin du Luxembourg / The Luxembourg gardens, Éditions PIPPA, collection Itinérances (ISBN 978-2-916506-00-4)
- Sophie Peltier-Le Dinh, Danielle Michel-Chich, André Arnold-Peltier, Le Lycée Henri-IV, entre potaches et moines copistes, Éditions PIPPA, collection Itinérances (ISBN 978-2-916506-16-6)