From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Latvian, latvian, or Lettish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latvian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Latvia, a country in Northern Europe in the Baltic region
- A member of the Latvian people (persons from Latvia, or of Latvian descent). For more information, see Demographics of Latvia and Culture of Latvia. For specific persons, see List of Latvians.
- The Latvian language, also referred to as Lettish. See also Languages of Latvia.
- Latvian cuisine, typically consists of agricultural products, with meat featuring in most main meal dishes. Fish is commonly consumed due to Latvia's location on the east coast of the Baltic Sea
- The Latvian (horse)
- The Latvian Gambit, an opening in chess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.