Launch pad (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Launchpad)
|Look up launch pad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A launch pad is the area and facilities where rockets or spacecraft take off.
Launch pad may also refer to:
- Launchpad (website), used for bug tracking and software development mainly used as part of the Ubuntu operating system
- Launchpad (Mac OS X) is an application launcher for Mac OS X Lion
- Launchpad, Clearspring tool that enables web content to be turned into distributable widgets
- Launchpad, U3 software application for USB flash drives
- Launchpad, a hardware controller for the Ableton Live music sequencer software
- TI MSP430 development platform, also known as "Launchpad", produced by Texas Instruments
- Launch Pad (card game), game about building rockets and preparing them for launch
- Launchpad (album), 2004 album by the band Particle
- Launchpad McQuack, Disney character
- Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, stadium played by the Atlanta Braves, stadium had a reputation for giving up many home runs.
- Launch Pad Astronomy Workshop, an academic program at the University of Wyoming at Laramie to teach advanced astronomy to science fiction writers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.