Launch pad (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Launchpad)
|Look up launch pad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A launch pad is an above-ground platform from which rocket-powered missiles or space launch vehicles take off vertically.
Launch pad may also refer to:
- Launchpad (LaunchPad Media Management) is a software as a service (SaaS) solution for the media industry and is a product of Media Intranets
- Launchpad (website), used for bug tracking and software development mainly used as part of the Ubuntu operating system
- Launchpad (Mac OS X) is an application launcher for Mac OS X Lion
- Launchpad, Clearspring tool that enables web content to be turned into distributable widgets
- Launchpad, U3 software application for USB flash drives
- Launchpad, a hardware controller for the Ableton Live music sequencer software
- LaunchPad, a Texas Instruments microcontroller evaluation platform
- Launch Pad (card game), game about building rockets and preparing them for launch
- Launchpad (album), 2004 album by the band Particle
- Launchpad McQuack, Disney character
- Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium, stadium played by the Atlanta Braves, stadium had a reputation for giving up many home runs.
- Launch Pad Astronomy Workshop, an academic program at the University of Wyoming at Laramie to teach advanced astronomy to science fiction writers.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Launch pad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.