|Government College Laundi|
|Established||28 October 1983|
|Location||Chhatarpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India|
- 1 Faculties
- 2 Affiliations
- 3 Total area of the college
- 4 National Service Scheme (NSS)
- 5 Library
- 6 Other information
- 7 Jan Bhagidari Samiti
- 8 References
- Political science
- Economics and History
- Higher maths
- From 28 November 1983 to 18 July 1995: A.P.S. Univ. Rewa.
- From 19 July 1995 to present: Dr. H.S. Gour V.V. Sagar.
- Affiliation from UGC: 18 December 1996.
Total area of the college
18.68 acres (7.56 ha)
National Service Scheme (NSS)
- Unit 1 (100 Student)
The library has 9,688 books with 1,826 in its book bank. It subscribes to journals.
This is running to keep an eye on overall development a student and for academic excellence in college. Student can short their problems by the help of teacher guardian system Guardians are informed regularly about their children's progress and other activities through the committee.
Ganv ki beti project
Ganv ki beti project has initiated by higher education department of the state overnment. It was decided that every girl who got through first division will be awarded with Rs 500 per month or Rs 5,000 per annum. The criteria for benefit with this project are:
- Student must pass the higher secondary exam with first division from any rural school or urban school of Chhatarpur and it must verified from Nagar Panchayat or Janpat Panchayat.
- She should be native of village and verified by Sarpanch, Janpat Panchayat or Nagar Panchayat.
- She should be a regular student of higher education in Government College or Granted College.
Pratibha Kiran Yojana
This has been initiated to provide the optimum opportunities for those intellectual students who live in under BPL by higher education department of MP Government.
- She must be a bona fide resident of MP
- Those students who are native of urban areas passes 12th class with first division living under BPL line and those who pass their 12th while living in urban areas will be eligible.
Vivekanand career and employment guidance cell
Information are provided by this cell about competitive exam guidance to youth entrepreneur and training to get a job for students. Many general and computerised information are available to them.
Book bank project
- Under this project books and stationery are provided to SC/ST categories students.
Citizen charter and right to information
As per government rule, education information is on sign boards in colleges campus aiming of better transparency in administration. Students can easily get the free copies of documents by paying a fee fixed by the government.
Jan Bhagidari Samiti
Jan Bhagidari Samiti were formatted on 1997 by MP Government in Government Colleges. The chairperson of the committee is appointed by the government while the principal of the college acts as the secretary remain member appointed by the chairperson, which contain representatives from every selection of society. Collector SDM is mention as deputy chairperson. Constructions, new curriculum and professional curriculum are being running on self-finance basis by the jan bhagidari samiti.