From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
She graduated from University of California, Los Angeles summa cum laude in 1932, and from Columbia University, with an MFA in 1937. She taught art at University of California, Los Angeles from 1933 to 1970.
- 1937 Rene Rosenthal Gallery, New York City
- 1938 First California Ceramic Exhibition, San Diego
- 1940 Honolulu Academy of Art
- 1947 Eleventh National Ceramics Exhibition, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- 1982 Mingei International Museum, La Jolla retrospective
- Suzanne Muchnic (August 17, 1999). "Laura Andreson; Renowned Artist Headed UCLA Ceramics Department". The Los Angeles Times.
- Laura Anderson - Mingei International Museum