|Born||November 12, 1974
Las Vegas, NV
|Parents||John and Marilyn Gubler|
|Labels||Laura Dahl & Wifebeader|
Laura Dahl (born 1974) is an American fashion designer. A native of Las Vegas, NV, she attended the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona and continued her studies at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. She has two brothers one named Matthew Gray Gubler and one called Gray Gubler.
In 2003 Dahl launched her first line called Wifebeader by Laura Dahl which focused on embellished tops. Soon after being featured on Daily Candy (a fashion newsletter), Wifebeader was picked up by Bloomingdales and later that season Anthropologie.
The Laura Dahl label  was launched in Fall 2006. It is currently[when?] being sold in Nordstrom. That same year the Showtime Network' The L Word selected Laura Dahl as one of their featured designers for the "L'ements of Style" collection.
- Hilary Hutton, "Laura Dahl Draws a Bead on Fashion", Vegas Magazine, February 2005
- Hitha Prabhakar, "Casual and Comfortable Couture", Metro New York, 22 June 2004
- Crain's New York Business, Oct 2005
- April Y. Pennington, "Tank Girl", Entrepreneur Magazine, March 2006
- Xazmin Garza, "Manufacturing Design", Las Vegas Review-Journal, 16 March 2006
- Sharon Edelson, "TV's 'L Word' Leads to New Fashion Collection", Women's Wear Daily, 15 December 2006
- Alessandro Stanley, "The Surefire TV Formula: Ape the Boss" New York Times, 20 December 2006