|Born||November 12, 1974
Las Vegas, NV
|Parents||John and Marilyn Gubler|
|Labels||Laura Dahl & Wifebeader|
Laura Dahl (born 1974) is an American fashion designer. A native of Las Vegas, NV, she attended the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona and continued her studies at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. She has two brothers one named Matthew Gray Gubler and one named Gray Gubler.
In 2003 Dahl launched her first line called Wifebeader by Laura Dahl which focused on embellished tops. Soon after being featured on Daily Candy (a fashion newsletter), Wifebeader was picked up by Bloomingdales and later that season Anthropologie.
The Laura Dahl label  was launched in Fall 2006. It is currently[when?] being sold in Nordstrom. That same year the Showtime Network' The L Word selected Laura Dahl as one of their featured designers for the "L'ements of Style" collection.
In 2012, Dahl launched the Webby Award nominated do-it-yourself website for families called "Built by Kids" and has since followed up with another website dedicated to hair enthusiasts called, "PYXIE".
- Hilary Hutton, "Laura Dahl Draws a Bead on Fashion", Vegas Magazine, February 2005
- Hitha Prabhakar, "Casual and Comfortable Couture", Metro New York, 22 June 2004
- Crain's New York Business, Oct 2005
- Jackie Cooperman, "Web stylistas scoop up the news", "The New York Times", February 2005
- April Y. Pennington, "Tank Girl", Entrepreneur Magazine, March 2006
- Xazmin Garza, "Manufacturing Design", Las Vegas Review-Journal, 16 March 2006
- Sharon Edelson, "TV's 'L Word' Leads to New Fashion Collection", Women's Wear Daily, 15 December 2006
- Alessandro Stanley, "The Surefire TV Formula: Ape the Boss" New York Times, 20 December 2006
- "Family/Parenting Webby Award"
- Michael Cannell, "For Kids, a D.I.Y. Web Site", The New York Times, September 2011
- Jessica Lahey, "A Big Pile of Fantastic Ideas to Get Kids Outside Making and Doing This Summer", The New York Times, May 2014
- Jennifer Conrad, "15 Ways to Grow Out Short Hair", Cosmopolitan, July 2014