|Beauty pageant titleholder|
1978 (age 36–37)
New York, U.S.
|Other names||Laura Robertson|
|Title(s)||New York's Junior Miss 1996, Miss Arizona 2002|
|America's Junior Miss 1996, Miss America 2003 (Top 15)|
Laura Lawless Robertson (born 1978) held the title of Miss Arizona 2002 and placed in the Top 15 Semifinals at the Miss America 2003 Pageant held on September 21, 2002, in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Lawless competed at Miss Arizona as Miss Maricopa and had previously held the title of New York's Junior Miss 1996. She has also competed in the Miss Massachusetts and Miss New York pageants prior to moving to Arizona to attend law school. Her talent was classical piano. Her personal platform was Mental Health Matters: Encouraging Awareness, Advocacy, and Action, since she had been diagnosed with clinical depression at the age of 17.
Life after Miss Arizona
Lawless is currently a celebrity spokesperson for the National Alliance on Mental Illness and the National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (now known as the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation). She also currently speaks about mental illness, traveling all around the country. She attended high school at Dominican Academy in Manhattan, NY. She is a graduate of Harvard University (2000) and Arizona State University College of Law (2005). She is currently a practicing attorney working for Squire Patton Boggs in Phoenix, focusing on labor and employment issues and on general litigation matters.
- I am her husband, pretty sure I know when she was born, is that good enough?
- Hedding, Judy. "Miss Arizona 2002: Laura Lawless". About.com:Phoenix. Retrieved July 10, 2010.
- "Miss Arizona Pageant Contestants". About.com:Phoenix. Retrieved July 10, 2010.
- "Speaker Information: Laura Lawless". Speakers on Healthcare. Retrieved July 10, 2010.
- "Laura M. Lawless Robertson". Greenberg Traurig, LLP. Retrieved July 10, 2010.
|Awards and achievements|
|This biography article about a United States contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|