Laura Troschel (born 3 November 1944) is an Italian actress, singer, and model.
Born in Varese, she made his debut in cinema in a role of weight in The Sex of Angels (1968), by Ugo Liberatore. Later, she appeared in some movies as Constanza Spada, until, become the wife of comedian Pippo Franco, resumed her original name and, between the 1970s and 1980s, participated with her husband in a number of comedy films. She is also active in television, in which hosted some popular shows with Franco and has taken part as actress in several miniseries.
- 1977 - Quanto sei bella Roma (con Pippo Franco)/L'autostop (Cinevox, SC 1099)
- 1979 - Tu per me sei come Roma (con Pippo Franco)/La fornarina (Cinevox, SC 1135)
- 1980 - Scacco matto (con Pippo Franco)/La sua mano (CBS, 9094)
- 1986 - Ma la domenica/A pensarci bene non mi piace il Brasile (RCA Italiana, BB-7573)
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Le attrici: dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2003.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|