||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
Bell in February 2008
|Born||Lauralee Kristen Bell
December 22, 1968
The daughter of soap opera creators William J. Bell and Lee Phillip Bell, and sister to Bill Bell, Jr. and Bradley Bell as well as sister-in-law to Maria Arena Bell, Lauralee was offered a bit role as a model, Christine "Cricket" Blair, on her parents' show The Young and the Restless in 1983 and that followed into a contract role in 1986.
Over time, her character matured from a model into a Legal Aid lawyer. Her character also dropped the childish epithet of "Cricket", especially after her rival Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) turned it into a pun against her, calling her "the Bug." In January 2005, Bell asked to be released from her contract, and she only appears on a recurring basis.
Lauralee married photographer Scott Martin on October 4, 1997. They have a son, Christian James Martin, born on January 17, 2001 and a daughter, Samantha Lee Martin, born on October 28, 2002. In June 2007 she reprised her role of Christine Blair for a short run on The Bold and the Beautiful. In July 2010 she returned to The Young and the Restless in a recurring capacity. Lauralee co-owned a boutique, On Sunset, which closed in 2009.
- Bonanza - "Ugly Little Girl With Doll" (1970)
- Diagnosis: Murder - "Herself" (1995)
- Walker, Texas Ranger - Kim Rivers (1998)
- Match Game - Panelist (1998)
- Pacific Blue - Christine (1999)
- The Young and the Restless - Christine Blair (1983–2006, 2010-)
- Carpool Guy - Hope (2005)
- Past Sins - Donna Erickson (2006)
- CSI: Miami (2006)
- The Bold and the Beautiful - Christine Blair (2007)
- Soap Opera Award Winner, Outstanding Supporting Actress (1999)
- Soap Opera Award Nominee, Outstanding Younger Lead Actress (1997)
- TEEN Magazine, Favorite Soap Opera Actress (1989)