|Date of birth||22 November 1992|
|Place of birth||Luton, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Bruton began playing football at the age of eight years for Luton Town Ladies FC where she netted over 200 goals until the age of 15 before joining Arsenal. A little over 12 months later she made her FA Women's Premier League debut for Arsenal Ladies in December 2008, playing in the 7–0 win at home to Fulham.
Bruton scored on her debut cap for the England Under-17s side, against Greece. She was part of the England side that finished fourth at the 2008 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup in New Zealand. In July 2009 she was part of the English Under-19s squad that won the 2009 UEFA Women's Under-19 Championship in Belarus.
- "Lauren Bruton – Arsenal". The Football Association. Archived from the original on 13 February 2010. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "Player Profile: Lauren Bruton". Arsenal F.C. Archived from the original on 28 February 2009. Retrieved 14 August 2009.
- "Ladies make double signing". Reading F.C. 11 September 2013. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "England:Lauren Bruton". FIFA. Retrieved 14 August 2009.
- "Sweden 0–2 England". UEFA. Retrieved 14 August 2009.
- "Great Bruton plays for England". Herald & Post. 17 October 2008. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|