||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (September 2011)|
Lauren Hays (also known as Laura Lynn) (born on May 21, 1968 in Fairfax, Virginia, USA) is American actress. who acted in a number of films in the 1990s and early 2000s (decade), before becoming a country music artist.
Her appearances have included The Great Bikini Off-Road Adventure, Hotel Erotica and Thrills, as well guest appearances on television programs such as Renegade, The Young and the Restless, Silk Stalkings and Married... with Children. She also hosted several shows for Playboy TV, Fox Sports, Wild on E, infomercials, and live events, and has hosted for True Country (GOTV Networks) and Nashville Music Minute. Hays also developed the talk radio show Laura & Gretchen UNCUT with comedian Gretchen Massey, a successful talk show on KSLX in Los Angeles for 3 years.
She toured for American troops in Okinawa, Iraq, Kuwait and Kosovo,
- Skin, Mr. (2005-01-01). Mr. Skin's Skincyclopedia: The A-to-Z Guide To Finding Your Favorite Actresses Naked. Macmillan. pp. 240–. ISBN 9780312331443. Retrieved July 8, 2012.
- "NOBODY SAID THEY HAD TO COST A LOT TO BE FUN". Roanoke Times. July 23, 1994. p. 10. Retrieved September 22, 2011.
- Parcellin, Chris (July 22, 2003). "Behind The Fluff: Lauren Hays Strips Away The Facade". Film Threat. Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- Chartrand, Stephane (August 4, 2003). "Playboy présente son reality show". Canoe.ca (in French). Retrieved July 25, 2012.
- (November 28, 2009). Charter boat captains to offer veterans free halibut trips, Anchorage Daily News ("a benefit concert is planned for the night before featuring Nashville musician Lucas Hoge and actress Laura Lynn. Both have toured military installations in Iraq, Kuwait and Kosovo").